We give our guests top priority to the comfort and safety.
Thank you for your continued patronage to Hostel Mundo.
We take infection control measures in accordance with the “Guidelines for dealing with COVID-19 at hotels”.
For the health and safety of our guests and staff, we will:
- We take measures to prevent infection, and we always check the temperature and ID of our guests at check-in.
- Staff check their temperature and health before starting work.
- Staff wear masks when commuting and working.
- If guests or staff have a fever (37.5 degrees or higher) or cold symptoms, we will promptly contact the public health center and ask for instructions.
- We use alcohol disinfection to clean the facility.
- We clean the guest rooms only upon request.
- When we receive money, we use a cash tray instead of hand delivery.
We will take measures to prevent infection so that guests can safely stay.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.